My FJR is no more. I just had to much back pain and butt woes to keep my sports tour. There was nothing wrong with that Yamaha, the fault lies with my ever growing belly. The good news is that I traded in my old bike for a brand new Honda Interstate. It has a 1300 CC engine with an upright laid back sitting position which I love. It’s like riding on a pain free cloud and love the lines on my new Honda. Here are a few photos of my recent ride in Colorado.
October 23, 2015
My New Bike
Keeping the faith of fanatics who feel fired up for anything motorcycles. It’s all about the journey and the philosophy of riding on two wheels. Let’s bring alive the truly unique culture of motorcycling and never let the ride leave the fibers of our being. View all posts by twotiretirade
This entry was posted on Friday, October 23rd, 2015 at 5:02 am and tagged with Honda, motorcycle, motorcycles, Philosophy, random, riding, travel, uncategorized, Veteran, veterans and posted in adventure, Iron Butt, motorcycle, motorcycles, Open Road, random, travel, vet. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
5 responses to “My New Bike”
- Test to see where you fall in the Motorcycling Obsessive Compulsive Data Metrics Scale
- Eastern Colorado Historical Trek
- Love the Ride for the Pure Joy of Life and the Never Ending Dream
- American Travesty Tour, Research before the Ride- Sand Creek Massacre and the Granada War Relocation Center
- Frozen Traces of Carnage and the Moment of Slowness
States I have Visited
States I Have Been On My Motorcycles