It’s rare up north when we have an opportunity to ride in late November. Yesterday a group of us sized the moment and took a wonderful ride. Now it was not such a nice day compared to some standards. It was about 48 degrees and cloudy. The sun tried to give us a peek but the grey haze was just too strong. I was thankful for no rain or snow. It was such a surprise to see so many cycles out. I even saw a little scooter traveling with a pack of crotch rockets. All cycles, even bicycles deserve my respect. In my world it’s all about the two wheels. In these parts, we all know the time is quickly approaching where ice and snow will keep us imprisoned in our homes. Ride when you can!
November 27, 2011
Ride When You Can
Keeping the faith of fanatics who feel fired up for anything motorcycles. It’s all about the journey and the philosophy of riding on two wheels. Let’s bring alive the truly unique culture of motorcycling and never let the ride leave the fibers of our being. View all posts by twotiretirade
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 27th, 2011 at 3:25 pm and tagged with humor, motorcycle, motorcycles, random and posted in adventure, motorcycle, motorcycles, random, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
8 responses to “Ride When You Can”
- Test to see where you fall in the Motorcycling Obsessive Compulsive Data Metrics Scale
- Eastern Colorado Historical Trek
- Love the Ride for the Pure Joy of Life and the Never Ending Dream
- American Travesty Tour, Research before the Ride- Sand Creek Massacre and the Granada War Relocation Center
- Frozen Traces of Carnage and the Moment of Slowness
States I have Visited
States I Have Been On My Motorcycles